PALM TO FOREHEAD..

well after taking a much needed day off of work to prepare me for next week, i can conclude that it only made me want to procrastinate further.

dont get me wrong my job actually has grown on me and i am now use to grouchy people taking their financial  frustrations out on me. but i am just so ready to start my life with my Charles. like i can not even handle it people!!

Note: things are going to get mushy... probably for a while because i have decided to start writing in hopes that it will help me stay more sain.

back to the mush. i sit all day and just think about my ring (yes we have picked it out) and how badly i wish it was on my finger. at work i practice signing my name like im a love struck school girl. (ShaLee Olsen just looks so great) i didnt really imagine that i would be like this,, hard to explain. i always imagined when i would fall in love we would be engaged and married and have no problems. i see girls my age getting married and i think "wow they got it so easy" but im sure im not the only person out there in this predicament. no i am not bagging on Charles at all, if he could propose tonight he would, but we just have a few things that have to be in place before we can make any definite plans.

so im just waiting.....

not very patiently.

im trying to be better because i know that he gets annoyed with my constant nagging about the future.

he is doing his best and he is absolutely amazing for it, i couldn't ask for a better guy. i love him so much i just cant wait for the day that we get to say i do. everyone cross their fingers (and toes)

No comments:

Post a Comment