THANKS, GIVING.

i am so grateful for the life that i have,
it isnt perfect all the time, and sometimes i just want to scream and just walk away from it all but i know that i have it good and i need to be more happy and thankful for it all.

im lucky to have..

my unbelievable family that have shaped me into the woman that i am here today.
my loving boyfriend who deals with me even on my days when i am ungrateful and just not so perfect,
my job, even though this is probably the biggest challenge, without it i would be no where near where i am today so it does indeed deserve a bit of thanks.
i am also very thankful to my past, friends that i thought would always be there for me but instead taught me that the world is not always generous and how to learn when to trust and that i need to be more careful with my heart and also to learn how to forgive.

i have grown so much as a person (i feel anyways) i don't feel like a high school teeny bopper anymore, my life has purpose and its going somewhere important. i have people who motivate me and help me see what i can become.

every day i get up see that i am settling more and more in to myself and i can see the progress in myself, which has been the hardest thing for me was trying to figure out who i REALLY am. some days i do feel totally alone because i dont have the privilege of being with Charles every day, but soon that will change. when that does happen, i will be the happiest girl in the whole world and then my life will really start to change and i cannot wait!

i love life and im trying to embrace it more, but im grateful for those who give me the support on my bad days.

what are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment