I SAID YES

well i thought that i should probably write about it since i have been talking about it for ever! so yes if you havent heard i am now engaged to charles. and i am so excited!!

here is the story.

well saturday (December 1st) we were talking about the future like we always so and i was going on and on about how i just wished that it could happen soon, and he told me that financially we just werent ready and we needed to just be patient and i just cried and cried and cried oh it was not pretty at all.

then on monday (December 3rd) i was at work and we were suppose to be going to the movies after. i was working the drive up and i heard Kaylie "Sha, Charles wants to say hi" so i turn around to wave and i see Sid (his little sister) with her phone out and my heart jumped! i whipped around and i knew something was up so i hurry and helped the member at the drive and came around to the front. he asked if he could get a hug, so as calmly as i possibly could i went to walk out to the lobby and before i could make it 2 steps out the door there he was. he handed me a check and told me he needed me to deposit it for him. i looked down and it read "will you marry me" and he was on one knee, ring in hand and i just cried! here was the man that i love with all my heart and soul and it was FINALLY happening!!

he later told me the details and i guess he had it all planned for about a week and so when i was bawling about having to wait he was just wanting to spill the beans and tell me that everything was going to be ok in just a couple days.  im so glad he didnt spoil the surprise.

IM SO HAPPY IM GOING TO BE AN OLSEN!!


No comments:

Post a Comment