FIRST TRIP HOME.


so today me and tate went back up to south jordan to see chris do his homecoming talk (two and a half weeks later) haha he did amazing though it was so great he was just so happy and it was such a great example to me in how god can be a true father to you. 

let me catch everyone up on christopher richard shupe. he served his mission with ryan in england and he got my address from ry we were writing about 6 months before we became "official" may 23, 2011.  so its almost been 9 months since we started talkin. but he is amazing he has helped me out so much and just influences me in a positive way that everyone needs. i love this kid.


so on a sad note.. on the way home tonight we got home and tate started to complain about her bag bein soggy so we lifted up the floor mat and my floor board was soaked so i called daddy dearest and he sadly told me that my hearter core went out and its going to be a big fix. so sadly juan is possibly a goner and i will have to go through college without him it makes me kinda sad he was my first car and i had all my high school memories with him. but all things must come to an end one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment