MISSING HOME

tonight has been the first night where i really miss my family out here at snow.. its crazy to think how much we have all grown now shad is married with his beautiful family in california. corey is in saratoga with britt. ryan off exploring the world and me in college. i miss all of us bein home and joking around laughing and having dinner together. i miss the teasing, the laughing, and even the rough times. somedays i wish that we could all go back to when we were kids and didnt have to worry about the grown up things. i love my family more than anything and being away from it makes me realize how much they have made me who i am. i will never be able to write how amazing my family is but just know that i have the best and i will go to the mat on that one. i love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment