CAMPUS EMBARRASSMENT

 today ladies and gents i shall tell a tale of most embarrassment.

today as i was walking behind tatum (she never walks with me) home from math class everything was going great until.....
a huge wind storm picked up most unexpectedly
my olive color flowing shirt then proceeded to fly up reveling my chubby navel and moses knows what else!
i started to yell for tatum while trying to hold my shirt down and also trying to fling my head to toss away my hair from my eyes.... and the yelling and flipping of the head in turn made my gum shoot from my mouth making us laugh hysterically! all of this together im sure looked exactly like this.....

(except it was my SHIRT not skirt)

oh and did i mention all of this happened in front of my ex boyfriend and his friends.. sure showed him what he's missin.

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear! :/ well at least you had a laugh about it and didn't Just feel Sorry for yourself. I know how You feel, it happens to me quite a lot, maybe its time I buy a new skirt, shame eh lol: D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAH girl i just laughed my you know what off. this is the best blog post of all time!!!! i wish i could have been there. it sounds like something that would happen to us!!

    ReplyDelete