WHATS YOUR AGE AGAIN?

time is a funny thing isnt it? sometimes good sometimes bad. you use it to describe how long you have been a live how long you've been with the significant other. how long someone has been in the shower. it can be measured on a clock on a face or a calender. if you are like me you think of time in experiences, events. whether they are good or bad everyone has them, but the last couple days i have been thinking sincerely about my time and frankly... i dont know how happy i have been. i spend far too much time worrying about what people think of me  or rather what they dont think of me. many times i've thought of what i wish i was doing different or change. too much time spent with people who dont make me feel all that great about myself. done things that are a waste of my precious time. so if like me your time isnt spent in the best way that it should lets come together and change that. here's to moving on and not looking to the past and worrying about the future but focusing on the present time you could be glad to have.

2 comments:

  1. i've been thinking about this too.
    same brain, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a good judge of how to spend time and I hope that you do this and spend your time with only those that will lift you to a higher ground.

    ReplyDelete