ITS A FROWN KINDA DAY

if you are in a very great mood you probably should be pre-warned that this post is not going to make you any happier. but hey the reason for this blog is to show the life of a college student and im sure im not the only one out there that gets over whelmed and really sad about things sometimes.
i dont know if its something in the air. if its hard classes, or just wishing i was home for the holiday seasons. but one thing that i know for sure is that i am very sad lately about something. i have no motivation to go to class or do anything that has to do with school. im basically failing so i feel like their is no hope. my best friend doesnt do much listening but i've learned that i shouldnt expect much from people when i dont do much to help either. i miss my family so much its killing me! i just want to go home forever so i can cry to my mom and she will take me to lunch and tell me that everything will eventually work out. i miss my boyfriend and the way that he can always make me laugh. i miss my basement full of work out equipment keeping me motivated. more than anything i want to be back at home in my big bath tub in the dark thinking about nothing but how great the current song is thats playing. i miss ryan and how we just get each other and he makes me happy and all he has to do is be in the same room as me. i miss going to church with my family, i can admit i have slipped since moving out and i can feel that in my life.i want to spend my life reading great novels and making delicious food that makes me happy, movies that make me a better person, and music that makes me want to get out of bed and dance. i want close girlfriends to go shopping with and laughing about stupid nonsense. i just want to have a reason to get out of this uncomfortable bed and twirl for no reason. i just dont feel happy and i dont like feeling like this its not who i am. i want to be happy......

No comments:

Post a Comment