im not really sure why im writing right now i have nothing important or necessarily interesting to say. but the night is becoming long and who are we kidding, this is about the only time that i really decide to write at all. so lets try to come up with something shall we??

so i have been trying to figure out what i should do after i am done with nail school which by the way is only like 3  months away... and my charming boyfriend tried talking me into heading back up to snow college hahhaha sorry babes that wont be happening. with the lack of desire and money its just not what this gal will be doing. but i need to do something, i need to get serious with my decisions. so first things first, i must find a job. at first i tried only going for the appealing jobs that would pay me nicely, then this soon became very apparent that no one was going to hire me when im at school from noon to five every day. so now im just going for anything that will accept my application and call me back. and yet i have zero to show for this. so, still no car, still a couple grand in school dept, and the fear of knowing i have to pay future school expenses myself. because i have now decided exactly what i will be doing after nails. im going to go into aesthetics. im super excited and want to start right away... no money. so yes this is my current problem. if anyone has any kind of knowledge of a job for this pathetic girl please just let me know, i would be so appreciative.

well this weekend i get to go down to snow college for a great reason!! not only to see my man but also to see the man standing next to him.    
this is one of my best friends Benjamin Vasquez, and he has chosen to get baptized into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints on March third. im so unbelievably excited for him!! it hasnt been an easy road but he has finally gotten here and i couldnt be more proud. its going to be a great weekend thats for sure!  

No comments:

Post a Comment