YET AGAIN

i think these late nights of no sleep are the only time that any blogging gets done.
im really boring sorry.
but lucky for me im not a high school student that has to get up at six thirty everyday, instead now class starts at twelve thirty so im free to sleep in a bit longer than necessary.
i think my problem lately is dealing with being without my man is a lot more difficult than i originally planned.
no, not entirely impossible.
but very hard and trying on my emotions.
this last weekend while walking around birthday shopping for one another he quietly asked if i would like to go look at some rings...... insert giant smile here.... i tried to play it cool and say that i only did if he wanted to. we walked in and needless to say i walked out very happy and sad that i couldnt keep the beauty on my finger. maybe someday this will happen.
dont worry im not expecting that day to be anytime soon but it sure was fun to pretend.

oh and also tonight i found out that i will be a aunt again so not only am i marriage hungry, but also baby starving. the life of a girl :)

PS i am getting a new camera for my birthday on sunday and so i will soon be able to fill my blog with photos once again!

1 comment:

  1. sweet love we need to speak.
    who's prego?
    shad's wife again?
    or cory's?
    soooo exciting.

    ReplyDelete