JUAN PABLO

i had a very rough night last night and it pains me to write about it today.
all of you who know me well enough know that i have had one car since i could drive.
he was a 1994 blue rusty honda accord who i named juan.
he was my teenage companion.
i grew up in that car.
me and him did everything together, i have drove thousands of miles done dangerous things. had some of my biggest laughs and hardest cries with juan. he holds more memories than my bedroom. he wasnt the best car but he defiantly put up with a lot from me.

he's drove more miles than any car should for men in my life. he's spent many nights at the rodeo grounds comforting me and tate talk through the hard times. many cheese fry consumption's. the best sound system on this planet so yes many dance parties with juan. and also many great kisses.

juan may be gone but he will always be remembered. i will miss juan time. and his very foggy windows in the winter time. i love you juan pablo and thank you for the years of good times. i love you and i will miss you xoxox.

   (this is not actually the real juan, but i dont have a picture on this computer of him. but this is his twin.)

No comments:

Post a Comment