COOKIES AND ICE

i am very excited to actually have something semi cool to blog about!
the other day me chris and tate went to manti to eat ice cream and do some ice blocking down the manti temple. and in this process i crashed on the ground and layed looking up at this amazingly gorgeous creation i decided that i will be coming back someday and getting married there. its my new most favorite temple ever i mean.. how could it not be?


and dont worry no one got hurt during this adventure. it didnt last long the coppers showed.



on saturday me and tatum were craving something delicious
so emediatly i leaped at the opportunity to cook something.
her sister bradie had just put a recipe on her blog for peanut butter oreos
oh yeah. thats right.
they were heaven on earth let me tell ya!


we did not have any kind of measuring cups.
or a blender.
it was funny.


and finally.
i trieed once again to finish my book for my history report

dont worry though i finished yesterday :]

1 comment: