THE GYM IS THAT WAY


i would just like everyone to know that i hate and i mean HATE working out in a public gym.
however i pulled my lazy chunky butt outta my comfort zone today and i went.
i felt so much better.
i found myself smiling the whole way home and then this clip popped into my cranium.
but i will admit when i first got on the machines i made myself look like a complete loser 99.9% of the time. i mean what kinda nerd doesnt know how to work the freakin bikes??
and thats when the really good clip popped up inside my brain stage.
i searched to find it everywhere(wasted way too much of my life) and i couldnt ever find it.
but if you are a gilmore girl true fan, you will recall the episode "valentines at the vinyard" where rory and lorelai go to the gym and cant figure out the machine "do you push it or pull it? climb it or slide down it" yeah.. i really wish i could have found that clip. oh well.


ps im asking for new running shoes for christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment