FOOD FOR THOUGHT

I sit alone in my college dorm in this tiny town of Ephraim Utah, listening to music that most would find strange. my thoughts have been a thing of tourture the last little while.
i know i am a person that enjoys being alone but this is different.
my relations with the outside world have become electronic.
not sure how i feel about that.


i miss these people alot.

the rents-the sound of reba and the vacuum and knowing imediatly that mamma is cleaning and its a saturday morning. the deep conversations and tears i have shed during knowing how much they care. hearing "shabe" and knowing that it came straight from my father.
shad- haha my twin brother. he knows every secret about me as me him.
corey-he is the nurturer of this family. and i love him for always being willing to be the quiet comforter for me.
ryan- the one that has been absent for the last 2 years and i missed so much. we have so much in common we think alike and we share the same humor.
mary- the sister which god placed in my path. she is a trooper that i charish great childhood memories with. the only girl i ever shared a room with.
natalie-the first of the new girls in the family. she always has advice to share with us all. works a lot. but we love her all the same.
britt- the second to arrive. now there was a girl that surprised me. she always can make me laugh even when i dont want to.
the babies- what can i say.. who wouldnt miss those kids.




spencer.
this kid is my fishin buddy.
i miss spendin the summer chillin at his house doin whatever we would care to do.
i have great memories that will never leave my memory.
a real friend will let you name his truck after a disney character, and be just as enthusiastic as you.

andrew.
doesnt he just make you smile?
yeah me too.
we've had a rocky past but those rocks have made a rock solid present.
even when he's in kansas he never neglects me.
i miss the nights by the fire in goshen just laughin and havin a blast.
kacey.
well he's on the right. he doesnt get his picture taken or have a facebook. so thats all we got hehe
he comes across as a ass hole. but would do anything for anyone.
i love this kid and always will.
he came into my life at a time where i needed him most.
simply  amazing.
maranda taylor.
sorry but you cant handle her face, its just a fact.
flippin the coolest girl ever.
i become a totally different person around her.
im jealous of how stellar she is.
words cant even tell how weird of a friendship we cultivated over our lives.


jordan.
again, another non photer.
the one person who has seen me at my lowest low.
the one that has seen the most tears.
and the one that still always stays by me even when i tell him not.
jordan has been through great tradgedy but has learned to keep truckin along.
sydnee.
childhood friend that i could never be torn away from.
we didnt hang in high school but we have always stayed close to each other.
she holds my heart in the fashion world and someday i aspire to be as girlie and beautiful as her.
syds always got my back.

so pretty much thats how its going.
i go to class and do homwork and find useless stuff to do with my computer.
i miss pleasant grove.
i miss my friends.
but im learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment