FOODIE

for anyone who doesnt know by now i have become obsessed with cooking since i have moved out. i do it as often as i can. i look up new recipes and just do it. i was cooking a lot of different pastas and things so i decided that i wanted to go on a different path this last little while and went a little asian. for anyone that wants to try out their inner cook i would suggest to just buy a package of won ton wrappers and go to town! they are my new essential cooking tool you can do so much. here is what i have been up to.

so orange chicken is first everyone loved it except me. its not my favorite but chris was sick and thats what he asked for. 
then sausage cups... oh my gosh they were to die for!
pot stickers with onions mushrooms chalets ginger and much more. they were very yummy but a little too much sesame oil.
one of my new favorite things ever won tons with cream cheese clams water chestnuts and green onions.


so it has been a very fatning and delicious little while. thank goodness for the gym.
   
 oh and i made spaghetti [with sauce that i made from scratch with my mom] 

i really cant wait to cook for my own family.....

No comments:

Post a Comment