HAPPY DAYS

how was your weekend world?
was is good to you?
i had a pretty great weekend i will have to admit 
first off was feeling the love, well actually i was kinda depressed by it all because i attended 2 weddings. but they were cute so i got over it and was happy for everyone.
and then me and spence got together and i had the time of my life. he makes me very happy this one =]
i missed him.
also got to see jordan and had some laughs.
missed him too.
then i went to hobby lobby with mamma and we got some way fun craft things to do while we watched conference. and here is what they were.

 decorative veggie bottles because its way funner to make then buy

and some poms to make my dorm feel more homey. 

it was a good weekend i missed my family a lot and it was good to see everyone.
if ya'll havent noticed by now.. im kinda a baby.
i miss home so much.
only 7 months

No comments:

Post a Comment