TAGGED

well i didnt even know what this was until sydnee tagged me so i hope that i do this right.
i guess im suppose to tell 7 things about me (and they need to be clever)

1. im the only girl and the baby to 3 older brothers and i love every single second of it.

2. the greatest experience in my life was going to kenya last summer. it changed who i am as a person.

3. i go to college at snow. im majoring in special ed. its the greatest career known on this planet.

4. just looking at me you will get the wrong impression. i am a tree huger and a big country girl. but i love heels.

5. i always have to be right because 90% of the time i am ;)

6. i am a total homebody. my perfect day is to sit at home in my sweats read a book play the piano. make delicious food and watch a really girly movie.

7. i love all kids of music. rap when i work out or driving on a mission. indie and folk when i am feeling lovely. instrumental when i do homework and country every other time.

i have so much more to me that is just the basics. i would love to answer any other questions feel free to ask. dont be shy.

well i am suppose to tag someone i thing but.. i dont have any friends on here so. i guess i cant. i need more members!

smile its fall :)

No comments:

Post a Comment